Came across a few excellent posts related to the ethical side of domaining on NamePros, some interesting questions were raised and some interesting viewpoints offered. http://www.namepros.com/358387-the-llll-com-sales-discussion-thread-789.html I’ll quote some interesting bits here, though I would recommend you read the original posts, they’re totally worth reading: Of course, in my opinion...
- Domain names are still important
- What makes a Domain Name Valuable
- The Different Types of Domainers
- Direct Navigation Matters
- Domaining is not cybersquatting!
- Ethics 101 for Domain Investors
- Please justify your asking price!
- 6 things to check BEFORE buying a domain
- 5 Essential Tools for Domain Owners
- The Top 10 Myths about Domain Investment
- The Best Place to Buy Domains
- The Extension Agnostic
- Inside the mind of a Domain Seller
- New TLDs Shaking Up Domaining?
- The Next Step in Domain Names! New gTLDs explained. [Infographic]
- Have .Coms crossed their Sell-by Date?
- Brandable Domains v/s Generic Domains
- Parking is Dead
- Domain Investment Strategies - Part 1 of 5
- Domain Investment Strategies – Part 2 of 5
- Domain Investment Strategies - Part 3 of 5
- Domain Investment Strategies – Part 4 of 5
Auction Auctions cctld Cheers Domain Domain Auction domainer domainers Domain Industry domaining Domain Investment Domain Name Domain Names Domains Domain World Downside Email Frank Schilling Generic Domains Generics Godaddy Google Icann India Investments Investment Strategies Investors Launch Lot Marketplaces Money Namepros Names Newcomers newgTLDs newtlds Niche Registrations Rick Schwartz Sedo target market Tlds Traffic Verisign wordpress