Came across a few excellent posts related to the ethical side of domaining on NamePros, some interesting questions were raised and some interesting viewpoints offered. http://www.namepros.com/358387-the-llll-com-sales-discussion-thread-789.html I’ll quote some interesting bits here, though I would recommend you read the original posts, they’re totally worth reading: Of course, in my opinion...
- Domain names are still important
- What makes a Domain Name Valuable
- The Different Types of Domainers
- Direct Navigation Matters
- Domaining is not cybersquatting!
- Ethics 101 for Domain Investors
- Please justify your asking price!
- 6 things to check BEFORE buying a domain
- 5 Essential Tools for Domain Owners
- The Top 10 Myths about Domain Investment
- The Best Place to Buy Domains
- The Extension Agnostic
- Inside the mind of a Domain Seller
- New TLDs Shaking Up Domaining?
- The Next Step in Domain Names! New gTLDs explained. [Infographic]
- Have .Coms crossed their Sell-by Date?
- Brandable Domains v/s Generic Domains
- Parking is Dead
- Domain Investment Strategies - Part 1 of 5
- Domain Investment Strategies – Part 2 of 5
- Domain Investment Strategies - Part 3 of 5
- Domain Investment Strategies – Part 4 of 5