The thing that really gets my hackles up is Sedo’s “Please justify your asking price” quote that is used extensively by lowballers and noobs who’ve probably never run a business and with this attitude probably never will run a successful one either. You are the one making the offer, if...
- Domain names are still important
- What makes a Domain Name Valuable
- The Different Types of Domainers
- Direct Navigation Matters
- Domaining is not cybersquatting!
- Ethics 101 for Domain Investors
- Please justify your asking price!
- 6 things to check BEFORE buying a domain
- 5 Essential Tools for Domain Owners
- The Top 10 Myths about Domain Investment
- The Best Place to Buy Domains
- The Extension Agnostic
- Inside the mind of a Domain Seller
- New TLDs Shaking Up Domaining?
- The Next Step in Domain Names! New gTLDs explained. [Infographic]
- Have .Coms crossed their Sell-by Date?
- Brandable Domains v/s Generic Domains
- Parking is Dead
- Domain Investment Strategies - Part 1 of 5
- Domain Investment Strategies – Part 2 of 5
- Domain Investment Strategies - Part 3 of 5
- Domain Investment Strategies – Part 4 of 5