In no particular order:
– Lowballers Galore ($100 for 50-200 domains, tyvm)
– Self professed ‘top domainers’ selling spades to noobs.
– Insider deals / not a level playing field.
– People charging you to aggregate your content!
– People quoting automated appraisals.
– Domains that don’t make sense selling for $xx,xxx or more!
– Domain drop monetization via auctions by registrars.
– Domain warehousing by registrars.
– Shill bidding in general, of crappy IDNs in particular.
– Parking paying pennies on the dollar.
– Did I mention, lowballers galore!
What are yours?